October 15-16, 2018
TAG Advanced Training and Certification
TAG is pleased to offer an exclusive advanced training experience in Newport Beach, CA, to qualified professionals who manage workplace misconduct risks in their organizations.
• Dimensions of Workplace Misconduct
• Creating and Maintaining a Safe Workplace
• Assessing Risks
• Intimate Partner Violence
• Stalking and Cyberstalking
• Safe Termination
• Personality Disorder
• Mental Illness
• Unwanted Communications and Visits
• Preparing for an Armed Attack
Participants will receive private instruction from TAG founder Park Dietz, M.D., Ph.D. Instruction is interactive, and an optional final examination is administered at the end of the course. Those successfully completing the course and final examination will receive TAG’s 2-year certification in advanced workplace misconduct mitigation.
Standard Cost: $4,000/person registration fee.
*Early Registration 10% Discount: $3,600/person registration fee.
*Offer valid until September 1st