TAG offers specialized behavioral services to help solve serious issues that, when they arise, can impact the entire organization. TAG experts are available to consult with clients during the internal investigation of criminal behavior, threats, harassment, misuse of organizational assets, and other misconduct.
TAG provides behavioral analysis (profiling) to help identify unknown suspects, as well as to develop investigative and interviewing strategies. In doing so, TAG draws on more than 100 years of collective experience with the FBI and decades of training, research, and investigative experience with the FBI's Behavioral Science and Behavioral Assessment Units.
TAG can provide interviewers who are forensic psychiatrists, forensic psychologists, and former FBI Supervisory Special Agents.
Matters on which TAG has been retained to provide specialized behavioral services include:
- Working alongside crisis management teams to prepare for and respond to mass shootings, explosions, bioterrorism, product tampering, and other emergencies.
- Working with law enforcement to solve crimes by and against employees.
- Working with corporate communications teams to respond to campaigns to discredit a product, an ingredient used in manufacturing, research methods, or the entire company.
- Advising in the negotiation of significant labor-management disputes.
- Advising on the mediation of disputes among employees during downsizings or other major changes.