October 15-16, 2018
TAG Advanced Instruction and Certification
TAG is pleased to offer an exclusive advanced training experience in Newport Beach, CA to qualified professionals who manage workplace misconduct risks in their organizations.
• Principles of Workplace Misconduct Mitigation
• Assessing and Managing Workplace Threats
• Intimate Partner Violence and the Workplace
• Cyber-stalking and Related Misconduct
• Life Stress, Personality Disorder, and Substance Abuse
• Mental Illness and Suicide Prevention
• Safe Termination
• Problematic Former Employees
• Managing Unwanted Communications and Visits
• Preparing for an Armed Attack
Participants will receive private instruction from TAG founder Park Dietz, M.D., Ph.D. Instruction is interactive, and an optional final examination is administered at the end of the course. Those successfully completing the course and final examination will receive TAG’s 2-year certification in advanced workplace misconduct mitigation.