Here are some testimonials from clients who have experienced our workplace violence prevention programs:
“This course conveys ‘must-know’ information for every employer regardless of size, industry, or location. Ignoring or avoiding these issues is simply negligent and irresponsible. Put it at the top of your training list.”
- Kevin Corliss, Corporate Employment Counsel, Corning Incorporated
“. . . the best in the field with the most qualified instructors.”
- Dennis W. Kennedy, Area Security Manager, Florida Power & Light
“Great program; highly recommend for anyone!!”
- Al Hoffmann, Mgr., Corp. Safety & Security, CUNA Group
“It is important for companies to be able to handle workplace violence with an effective program. TAG’s program is the best program. There are many imitations but TAG’s program is comprehensive, field tested, and has a 100% success rate. I highly recommend this training.”
- Kent Moyer, President, The World Protection Group, Inc.
“If you want to know anything or everything about this subject, a person has to attend your course.”
- Linda Guest, Regional Mgr., Corp. Security, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
“It is excellent, very practical and I would highly recommend that Security and HR managers attend.”
- Dave Cunningham, Corporate Security Manager, Smurfit-Stone Container
“A must for any HR and Security professional. The long-term benefit to the employee populous as well as the company is enormous.”
- Thomas Pye, Sr. Investigator, Honeywell
“Every company can benefit from attending.”
- Christie Briggs-Goldson, HR Manager, Virco Manufacturing Corp.
“Worth the cost; best training available on this subject.”
- Tom Donnelly, Manager, Investigations, TRW
“Tons of great information! A must for company representatives, HR, Health, Legal, Security. Prevention is better than reaction! Early is better than later! Awesome!! Great exposure to the problem!Increased awareness!!”
- Louanne Smolowe, Manager, Employee Health Benefits, Darden Restaurants Inc.
“Be prepared for a few restless nights and a major attitude adjustment. It will change your thought processes and open your mindset to handling employee situations differently by viewing both the big
picture and the steps necessary to the resolution goal of a safe conclusion. Thank you!”
- Carole M. Buhlman, Human Resources Analyst, Jefferson County Government
“This course is a must for security practitioners. The insights and the expertise blend very well with the field of expertise of the presenters.”
- William Lenaghan, Creative Solutions, Inc.
“This is arguably the best seminar, on any subject, that I have attended.”
- Ellen Gray, Senior VP, Stephens, Inc.
“This course brings to your attention things about workplace violence (and related topics) that you never knew, and more importantly, makes you rethink things you did know (or thought you did)”
- Paul Wood, Ingram Micro Inc.
“This training is critical for HR, security, and legal, or for anyone responsible for working with and
protecting assets – the most valuable of which is human life!”
- Mickie Gateley, HR Manager, Imation
“I have been to a multitude of HR, security, and other forms of conflict resolution seminars/workshops over the past 35 years and this is by far the best I’ve attended in the past 20 years.”
- Dwayne E. Clark, Dir. Equal Opportunity, Security and Community Affairs, Owens-Illinois, Inc.
“I would highly recommend this seminar.”
- Mark Carr, Director of HR, ON Semiconductor
“After being taught TAG’s techniques our Regional HR Director and I defused and prevented numerous potentially violent situations in our New York City stores.”
- Anthony Acampora, Former Regional Director, Loss Prevention, Federated Department Stores, Inc.