Gatekeeper Safety: How To Deal With Unwanted Letters, Calls, and Visits
- Security guards
- Executive assistants
- Mail room personnel
- Investor relations
- Customer service representatives
- Others who deal with the public
- Supervisors of the above functions
Purpose: This 26-minute program teaches how to deal with threatening and inappropriate writings, calls, and visits. It is intended to assist companies in the early recognition of such external threats as domestic violence offenders, stalkers, sex offenders, robbers, terrorists, kidnappers, and others with hostile or malicious intent.
Content: Through a series of situations depicted by actors, viewers learn how to properly handle, document, and report unwanted writings, calls, and visits. A narrator orients the viewer, and TAG President Park Dietz, M.D., Ph.D., gives expert commentary.
- CD-ROM with perpetual license for internal use
- HTML/Intranet with perpetual license for internal use
- “Unwanted Contact Report Form” with a checklist of information to be documented and directions to the user to send the documentation to the security department
- “Talking Points” brochure to guide your trainer in the use of the program for 1-hour group seminars