ADVANCED TEAM TRAINING
TAG is pleased to offer an exclusive advanced training experience to qualified professionals who manage workplace violence risks in their organizations.
A maximum of 10 participants will receive private instruction from TAG founder Park Dietz, M.D., Ph.D., in the library of TAG’s waterfront offices in Newport Beach, CA. Instruction will be presented in a new, interactive format, and quizzes will be administered after each of 12 lessons. Those successfully completing the course and quizzes will receive TAG’s 2-year certification in advanced workplace violence prevention.
This experience will be offered four times in 2015 and feature TAG’s 2015 advanced curriculum:
- Principles of Workplace Violence Prevention
- Assessing and Managing Workplace Threats
- Intimate Partner Violence and the Workplace
- Cyberstalking and Related Misconduct
- Life Stress, Personality Disorder, and Substance Abuse
- Mental Illnesses and Suicide Prevention
- Safe Termination
- Problematic Former Employees
- Managing Unwanted Communications and Visits
- Preparing for Active Shooter Incidents
Please contact email@example.com or call 888-99-THREAT to reserve your space today.
Registration fee: $3,950
PriorityOne clients receive a 20% discount.
900 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660