Do You Need TAG?
Some common red flags indicating that an employer needs TAG’s help:
- If Security receives calls for help on the day of high-risk terminations without having participated in the planning;
- If Human Resources learns of threats by employees whose prior misconduct is recalled but undocumented;
- If you care that your profits are “constrained by domestic violence, intimidation, verbal abuse, and harassment that is hidden from management’s view”;
- If your company sends more than 5% of threatening employees for fitness-for-duty evaluations;
- If your company recommends that employees obtain restraining orders to protect themselves;
- If you would like to spend less on insurance, workers compensation, and legal fees;
- If you would like to waste less on “absenteeism, turnover, and shrinkage”; or
- If your company has experienced a serious violent incident or near miss….